- Applicants must be at least 19 years of age, have a high school diploma and a valid drivers license.
- Applicants must be single and have no dependents. We are not able to accommodate dependents.
- Applicants need to have a desire to live out the core values of Spirituality, Service, Community and Simple Living.
- Ability to handle responsibility and treat guests with respect and dignity. Previous experience with people who are homeless is helpful but not necessary.
- We are looking for mature persons who are willing to share of themselves openly and honestly. People of all or no faith backgrounds are welcomed to apply. Our volunteers come from all over the world and have a variety of backgrounds.